Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 or above and get 10% off
Partly synthetic oil that is extremely resistant to high pressures. Suitable for universal lubrication and under high pressure loads, e.g. shift, throttle and clutch linkages, Bowden cables, hinges, deflection levers etc.
- High-pressure resistant
- Extraordinarily tear-resistant lubricating film with outstanding noise and vibration damping properties
- High creep capacity
- Excellent lubricating properties with close tolerances
- Reliably protects against corrosion
- Active adhesive effective. No throwing off of the lubricant with turning and rotating parts
- Good material compatibility. Compatible with O-rings and X-rings, as well as with plastics
- Behaves neutrally toward painted surfaces
- Splash and saltwater-resistant, withstands weak acids and alkaline solutions
- Contains no silicone, resin or acid
- Operating temperature range: -35°C to 180°C Temporarily: 200°C
Würth HHS range of adhesive lubricants cover all major viscosity and consistency ranges. From oily and highly creep-active to greasy and highly adhesion-active. This video helps you choose the most appropriate product to ensure you always achieve the best possible result.
Würth HHS Adhe...Würth HHS range of adhesive lubricants cover all major viscosi...
Customers also viewed
£9.99 (inc VAT) £8.32 (ex VAT)
£8.49 (inc VAT) £7.07 (ex VAT)
£8.99 (inc VAT) £7.49 (ex VAT)
£5.99 (inc VAT) £4.99 (ex VAT)
£7.09 (inc VAT) £5.91 (ex VAT)